Are you tired of waking up at 5:00 AM and dragging yourself to the shower every morning?
Is the only bright part of your day choosing which podcast you want to listen to on the way to work?
But working from home as a writer could offer you flexibility and a better work life balance, right?
The question is, how do you find the time to research how to start a freelance writing career when you don't even have to time to cook a meal and can barely keep your kids in clean clothes?
Maybe you're just flat out too busy to find a way to achieve your dreams.
Well, you're in luck!
I've done all the research for you and compiled an eBook all about ghostwriting.
A ghostwriting business is easy to start and this book has all the information you need including:
- What exactly a ghostwriter is
- More about the ghostwriting industry
- The pros and cons of ghostwriting
- Types of content you can write as a ghostwriter
- In-depth information on some of the hottest and most lucrative writing projects
- Specialized topics that pay even more money
- The groups and organizations you can join as a ghostwriter
- Pre-Business set up
- How to choose your profitable freelance writing niche
- How to identify your ideal client
- Choosing the right business and domain name
- Choosing your website platform, hosting, and theme
- Your ghostwriting website and the basic elements it needs
- Creating a social media presence for your business
- How to find clients and ghostwriting jobs
- How to get paid as a ghostwriter
- How to find ghostwriting jobs
- Managing multiple clients
- How to find topics to write about
- Crafting headlines that people actually want to click on